Hello! Readers, We are here to discuss the complete guide to Youtube TV Free Trial, this trial is eligible for new subscribers they can test the performance of this amazing streaming service and plan to get its paid subscription to get unlimited entertainment. It is available in two plans based on your wish and how much you spend to watch the content it supports various networks and has so many channels and offers unlimited DVR space and is also allowed to record programs, New subscribers of YouTube TV can freely stream this service for 14 to 30 days.
- 1 What Is YouTube TV?
- 2 Youtube TV Compatibility
- 3 Youtube TV Supported Networks
- 4 How to Get YouTube TV Free Trial?
- 5 How to Check YouTube TV Trial Length?
- 6 What Happens If YouTube TV Trial End?
- 7 How to Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial?
- 8 Final Conclusion:
What Is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is the most popular and widely used live TV and on-demand streaming service. It provides a 3-week free trial of live tv streaming service to its new subscribers.
Generally, YouTube is an advanced video-sharing site, where you can watch and upload videos, the YouTube TV is developed by YouTube. It gives temporary discounts or trials and collaborated with wireless providers like Verizon, deals vary seasonally.
YouTube TV is a top American internet television service that provides live TV, On-demand video, and cloud-based DVR and supports 70+ television networks. Anywhere the user can stream videos, sports, news, and shows via the internet, it provides 100 channels this is completely an internet-based subscription service.
In this there are no additional, hidden, or extra fees and no contracts, it is similar to Netflix or Hulu the user is completely allowed to cancel the subscription at any time as they wish. YouTube TV has unlimited cloud DVR storage you can access 6 individual accounts and 3 streams and is compatible to work on multiple devices like a TV, Game console, phone, and streaming sticks.
1. Features of Youtube TV
The salient features of Youtube TV are
- This has more than 100 live channels, so you can enjoy the live and local favorites along with sports and news.
- Offers special features i.e Plays View, Stats View, Fantasy Football View.
- Use 6 household accounts and 3 streams.
- Compatible to work with multiple devices.
- Supports various networks and contains 100+ channels.
- Unlimited DVR Space.
2. Cost & Plans For Subscription
It comes with two plans one is Base and another one in Spanish, the plan is completely based on the type of content that users wish to watch and spend. No installation fee or annual contract for the plans.
1. Free Trial
In past, YouTube TV gives a 7-day free trial during the promotional period but at present, the free trial period is extended to 14 and 30 days. People who are new to YouTube TV are only eligible for the free trial.
In the free trial, the user is allowed to record the program and invite their household and watch the premium channels and add-on packages.
2. Base Plan
The base plan costs $64.99 per month and it allowed and grants permission to use 100 live channels, the selection is based upon the region, The Base channels are Comedy Central, PBS, AMC, MTV, and Nickelodeon, and sports networks such as NFL Network, MLB Network, and NBA TV.
The user can buy single premium channels namely Sundance Now, Cinemax, Shudder, and HBO, The price ranges from $5 to $40 per month, it has a Sports Plus add-on costs $10.99 per month along with Fox Soccer Plus, NFL RedZone, Fight Network.
Also having a 4K Plus add-on costs $19.99 per month and this add-on offers 4K playback, the user can enjoy unlimited concurrent streams at home and for mobile, it gives DVR View feature. If the user wishes to view the Spanish Content then the Base Plan goes together with Telemundo.
For getting the extra Spanish networks, the cost of the Spanish Plus add-on is $14.99 per month, or the user can simply subscribe or switch to a different Spanish plan that provides a separate selection of networks.
3. Spanish Plan
YouTube TV provides different Spanish plans the cost of the plan is $34.99 per month, and for people who are interested to get Spanish content the type of people Spanish Plan is best.
It has amazing features and supports 28 Spanish networks namely movies, Cine Mexicano, live sports, TUDN, streaming telenovelas, Cinelatino, etc. It is a larger plan and has a separate selection of channels compared to Base Plan’s Spanish Plus add-on.
Similar to the Base plan, the Spanish plan has unlimited DVR space and you can access 6 accounts and share with others.
Youtube TV Compatibility
YouTube TV is compatible with various devices like
- Google Chromecast
- PS5, PS4
- Apple TV
Youtube TV Supported Networks
YouTube TV supports various local TV networks like
- FOX Weather
- CBS Sports Network
- Fox Deportes
- Telehit Musica
- The Young Turks
- HBO Max
- Nick Jr
- NFL RedZone
- Antena 3
- De Pelicula Clasico
- Discovery Familia
- Oxygen True Crime
- De Pelicula
- Comet TV
- The CW
- Nat Geo in 4k
- Outside Features
- Hallmark TV
- Food Network
- Start TV
- LiveNOW from FOX
- TV Land
- Animal Planet
- BET Her
- FOX Soccer Plus
- FX in 4K
- ESPN Deportes
- Game Show Network
- FOX SOUL
- beIN SPORTS en Espanol
- NTN 24
- WE tv+
- TyC Sports
- Sundance Now
- Nat Geo
- Comedy Dynamics
- The Weather Channel Espanol
- Tastemade in 4K
- Nat Geo Mundo
- BBC World News
- UP Faith & Family
- NFL Network
- The Weather Channel
- Baby TV Espanol
- ABS News Live
- IFCFilms Unlimited
- Court TV
- BBC America
- Cartoon Network
- FanDuel TV
- Nuestra Tele
- Investigation Discovery
- NBA TV
- Estrella KRCA
- Sundance TV
- Smithsonian Channel
- Impact Wrestling
- Discovery 4K
- PBS Kids
- Comedy Central
- Universal Kids
- FOX News
- Discovery en Espanol
- Acorn TV
- Hallmark Movies Now
- FOX Business
- Cine Mexicano
- Travel Channel
- MTV Classic
How to Get YouTube TV Free Trial?
Only New Paid Service subscribers are eligible to get the YouTube TV Free Trials, YouTube only gives this facility to them, If they have set up a new email to get the free trial then there is a chance or no chance to get it, Follow the below steps to get and sign up into the YouTube TV Free Trial.
- Visit tv.youtube.com or the official site of the YouTube TV Homepage.
- Then tap on the Try It Free Button.
- Next, sign in to your Google Account.
- Now, Type the home zip code and then tap on Submit option.
- You must check the channels along with the base package on the page and click on the Next option.
- Try to make the individual YouTube TV simply by adding your favorite networks and tapping on Next.
- You must confirm the purchase details for the subscription.
- Give the billing details and click on Start Trial.
- It starts the 3-week YouTube TV free trial.
Suppose the user purchases the paid service having a free trial then the user can freely use the paid service in the free trial period, After completion of the free trial the user is charged for the subscription price and you can continue using this until the user can cancel the subscription.
How to Check YouTube TV Trial Length?
Suppose, the user forgets the free trial length and wishes to know the trial length then it is easy to know just follow the below simple steps.
- Launch the YouTubeTV app.
- Then click on the Profile Picture that is shown in the right corner top of the screen.
- Move to Settings.
- Click on the Membership.
What Happens If YouTube TV Trial End?
Once the trial ends, then the user becomes a paid member automatically at the plan’s full monthly rate, and the cost changes based on any active promotion, At present, the post-trial cost of the first three months of the base plan is $54.99 per month and the Spanish plan costs $24.99 per month.
- It supports local networks and live sports and has more than 70 live channels.
- You can record the video by using unlimited storage space.
- Also, share with family with up to 6 accounts.
- No contracts, at any time you can cancel the subscription.
- Compared to other competitors it is expensive.
- This is only available in the US.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial?
If you want to cancel the YouTube TV Free Trial due to any reasons or to prevent any charges then follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel the YouTube TV Free Trial.
- Navigate to the official site of tv.youtube.com on the web browser.
- Then go to Settings and then click on Membership.
- Now, you must tap on the Deactivate Membership and then select the Pause Membership below the YouTube TV Membership.
This topic completely discusses the Youtube TV Free Trial and also tells a brief description of YouTube TV and its supported networks and its costs and plans for subscription, In this, you can also get the steps to get the free trial for YouTube TV. It is the best internet-based live-streaming service and is widely used to watch Spanish content.